If you have received a Visa gift card as a gift you are probably wondering how you can check the balance. Generally, you would call the number on the back; however, there are easier ways to view the balance online. So, how would you check a Visa gift card balance online?
To check a Visa Gift Card balance online, you would need to visit the official website of the VISA issued company and input your card’s information. Different VISA gift cards have different websites to check balance. Here’s the list of some of the most used VISA gift cards and their official websites.
Check Visa Gift Card Balance Online
|Gift Card Name||Website to Check Balance Online|
|Visa Vanilla Gift Card||https://balance.vanillagift.com/#/|
|VISA Walmart Gift Card||https://www.walmartgift.com/wmgift/index|
|Commerce Bank VISA Gift Card||CommerceBank/GiftCardsOnline/home/index|
|Gift Card Mail VISA Card||https://mygift.giftcardmall.com/|
|Navy Federal Gift Card||http://www.visadpsgiftcard.com/navyfederal/Home/Index|
But where do you go for the websites? This article can help lead you in the right direction.
Checking Different Visa Gift Card Balances Online
Sometimes checking the balance on your Visa Gift Card can be a little harder when you are unsure of how and where you need to go. Below are some of the Visa Gift Cards and how to check the balance online easily. Just make sure you have your card information ready.
Visa Vanilla Gift Card
If you have a Visa Vanilla Gift Card, you can view your gift card balance online. The website, Vanilla. Gift is straightforward with their webpage setup.
To check your balance on the Vanilla Visa Gift Card:
- Go to https://balance.vanillagift.com/#/
- There will be a Check Balance button at the top right-hand corner.
- Click on the Check Balance button and input card details in the boxes.
- Press Continue and you should be taken to your gift card balance.
This website also gives you the option to check any other Vanilla gift cards from Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and create a Gift Visa Virtual Account.
Check out Mybalancenow.Com Login.
VISA Walmart Gift Card
Walmart is easier to shop at for most people, so receiving a Visa Gift Card from here seems probable. Checking the balance on these Visa Gift Cards can be easy. To check the balance on a Walmart Visa Gift Card:
- Go to www.walmartgift.com/wmgift
- This will take you to a website called Walmart Visa Gift Card.
- You will see the Check Your Gift Card Balance box.
- This is where you will input your gift card information.
- After the information is filled in, Click on the green Check Balance button.
You should be taken straight to your gift card balance.
Giftcards.com VISA Gift Card
Using the giftcards.com site can be a little trickier than the others because it is not as straightforward. To use this for checking your balance you need to do one of two methods:
- Go to www.giftcards.com/balance and input card information, then click on Check Balance.
- Visit www.giftcards.com
If you are visiting the www.giftcards.com main webpage, you can follow the directions below to get where you need to be.
- Visit www.giftcards.com
- Find the word Visa at the top left-hand corner and select Visa.
- This will take you to the Visa Gift Cards VISA page.
- Scroll until you see Check Card Balance, Activate Visa Gift Card, and Visa Gift Card Fees.
- Click on the purple Check Card Balance.
- Click on the link that says Check your balance here.
- Input card details and click the Check Balance.
This should take you to the gift card balance.
- How to use a VISA Gift Card Online?
- How to Use a MasterCard Gift Card Online?
- How to Use a Prepaid Visa Gift Card on Amazon?
- How to Check Target Gift Card Balance?
When it comes to checking your Visa Gift Card online with Commerce Bank, there are some things that you need to do.
- Visit the webpage at www.visaprepaidprocessing.com/CommerceBank/GiftCardsOnline/Home/Index
- Go to the bottom of the page and look for the option to Keep Track of Balance Online.
- You may have to create an account if you haven’t already.
- Login to continue and you should be able to find your gift card balance.
This method is a little harder because you do have to create an account, which you may have already had when you activated your Visa Gift Card.
Gift Card Mail VISA Gift Card
If you are using a Visa Gift Card from Gift Card Mail, chances are you will need to check your balance from their site.
Checking the balance of your Visa Gift Card online:
- Visit the website mygift.giftcardmall.com
- Scroll until you see the options for Register Card, Check Balance/Transactions, Personalize PIN.
- Click on the tab that says Check Balance/Transactions
- Input card information and click Submit.
After the information is submitted, you should be able to access your Visa Gift Card balance.
Navy Federal Gift Card
Checking your Visa Gift Card should not be a hassle, especially online. If you have a Navy Federal Visa Gift Card, you can call the number associated with your card or check online on their website.
Check the balance of your card by:
- Visiting the website www.visadpsgiftcard.com/navyfederal/Home/Index
- You will enter your username in the box located in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- If you do not have a username associated with your gift card, then you can click on the link underneath Username that says Need Username?
- After you have created a username for your card you can go back and enter your Username in the box.
- Click the Sign In button.
This should take you straight to where you need to go. There are some things that you may see on the balance as well that may be confusing.
When you look at your balance online, you may see that you have “more” balance on your gift card than you thought. This may be true especially after a purchase has been made. This is because the amount has not reflected any purchases made yet. It could take a few hours to a couple of days to process on your account.
Visa Gift Cards can be really handy. They are great gifts to give someone because it lets them use it for just about anything they may need. Since most Visa Gift Cards are accepted anywhere that a Visa is, you can use them at gas stations, shopping centers and stores, and even for online purchases.
Checking the balance on these cards can be easy to do online. Some websites will need an account to be created while others just need the card’s information to be entered. It is great to check online because not only can you see the balance, but you also can keep up with all the transactions that you have made as well.